Más que un sueño, una obsesión.

Más que un sueño, una obsesión.

jueves, 9 de mayo de 2019

Do what you cann’t

Well, yesterday my session trading was very interesting. Why? Because after two euphoric days earning money, generally the traders do not follow theirs rules.
It was my case I did not comply with my own rules “only trade 1hour and maximum daily loss 200$”
Now I am in simulation mode. I said myself “go on, it’s not real money. I need to practice” It’s true! But this aptitude is not good because it goes against my rules.
But I am happy. I have come back to my al trading style. The VSA style. Really when I follow my rules I am to beable to look at the moviments of professional trader and I earn a little of money.
I do not to forget this key point “VSA is my best tool to do trading” After, I have to learn to control my emotions. This one is very difficult although I have to try.
Do what you cann’t baby!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario