Más que un sueño, una obsesión.

Más que un sueño, una obsesión.

viernes, 26 de abril de 2019

AND RETURN TO THE SAME...

This sensation is known. When I am euphoric is when more becareful there is to have.
This morning I wrote the before entry . Now after I trade have to say that I lose my acccount again.
I am an undisciplined in this area. In other things of my live I am very disciplined but here I can not. I am tired, fustrated and desperate.
I don't know what to do. I don't have more forces.
I have spent more than 17 year of my life and that is very hard.
Probably I will try one more time but I feel this time must be different becasuse if not I will end in the same way.
If I am not beable to cut or respect my stop the market will put in your site.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario